Facial Art by Jane
2942 N 24th Street #201
Phoenix, AZ 85016
||I serve clients from all over Phoenix, Tuscon, Cave Creek, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Queen Creek, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe Arizona and from all over the United States.
If YES, to any of these questions, please email Jane Adler!
- Please do not wear perfume to your scheduled appointments.
- Please leave all cell phones off during a procedure.
- Do you have any major medical conditions?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Have you ever had a fever blister or cold sore (even as a child)?
- Have you had chicken pox?
- Have you had any skin cancer on your face?
- Do you wax or tint your brows?
- Do you tint your eyelashes?
- Do you wear contact lenses?
- Do you need to take antibiotics prior to going to the dentist?
- Do you have previous permanent makeup?
- Are you doing laser on your face, using Retin A, Renova, Glycolic Acid or taking Accutane?
- Are you in the sun a lot or use tanning beds?
- Are you going on vacation or have any major events coming up?
- Are you getting any Foto facials or peels done on your face?
- Do you have any lip augmentation?
- It is important all permanent makeup is healed prior to an MRI, but there are no contraindications to getting an MRI with SofTap pigment.
- Are you pregnant or breast feeding? If yes, you cannot get
tattooed at this time.*
- Do you have any conditions (like hip replacement) that you need to
take antibiotics prior to any semi invasive procedures?
- You should avoid anything 72 hours (or longer) prior to your
procedures that can cause you to bleed more than normal. Examples are, alcohol
consumption, any aspirin products or similar (unless medically
needed), and extreme exercise etc. Also you should avoid things that
can weaken the affects of OTC topical anesthetics like Ginko Biloba,
Saint Johns Wart, Evening Primrose oil, Vitamin E, Niacin and energy
drinks like "Red Bull" drinks. Are you able to avoid these things?
- If you are sensitive in general then it best to not schedule a
procedure when you have your period or directly before.
*Special Notes;* I book out a lot of time for each client. Please be
respectful of my time and other client tying to get in and give *48
hours for all cancellation's.* If a client cancels last minute they may
be required to hold their next appointment with a non refundable
deposit. If a client no shows for a touch up appointment they will
forfeit their follow up and have to pay an additional fee when work is
completed as stated in all client paper work. Thank you, Jane Adler
Have you had BOTOX® injected recently into your brows or lips?
Botox® injections may last for 3 to 6 months. The Botulinum Toxin blocks the nerve impulse between the nerve and the muscle. In fact, the nerve fabricates and carries a chemical substance (acetylcholine) which makes it possible for the muscle to contract. The Botulinum Toxin prevents release of acetylcholine and, thus, muscle contraction. If the Botox® is not maintained, once brows or lips are tattooed they may become asymmetrical.
Please inform Jane Adler if you have BOTOX® in your brows or lips.
Please email Jane Adler prior to booking an appointment
if you answered 'YES' to any of these questions
Home | Photo Gallery |
About Jane |
Professionals Only! |
All Content Copyright 2017, Facial Art by Jane
Facial Art by Jane is a Registered Trademark